Amazon

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Taj Mumbai’s star chef Hemant Oberoi to launch signature restaurant in Mumbai

  • Hemant Oberoi, the man behind the food at some of the Taj Group's renowned restaurants is all set to launch his dream project- a signature restaurant in Mumbai. Currently grand executive chef at the Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai and corporate chef for the Taj luxury division,  Oberoi is set to retire in a few weeks after serving 41 years with the Tata-owned group.

  •  
  • "Hopefully, the restaurant will happen soon. I have not yet given it any shape, but I know it will have fresh produce and no fixed menu. Every day will be different and I would like to serve what I feel like cooking that day. The cuisine would most likely be global and fusion. Both my sons would join me as I believe the legacy must be carried on," Oberoi.

  • Oberoi has played a key role in setting up some of the Taj's most valued restaurant brands —Varq, Masala Kraft, Wasabi and, of course, Zodiac Grill.
Source: http://www.indiahospitalityreview.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do alcoholic beverages have any health benefits?

 While moderate consumption of certain alcoholic beverages, such as red wine, has been associated with potential health benefits, it's e...