HANDLING OF CHINAWARE
important thing to ensure is that it is washed, rinsed and dried
correctly to ensure that no dirt, stains or streaks appear.
1) Chinaware has a high breakage rate and, therefore,
needs careful handling.
2) They should be stored on shelves in piles or stakes of
approximately two dozen each. Any higher may result in
their toppling down.
3) They should be stored at a convenient height for placing
on, and removing from the shelves to avoid accidents.
4) Chinaware should be kept covered to prevent dust and
germs settling on it.
5) Chipped and cracked items harbor germs and should,
therefore, not be used and disposed off carefully.